Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: most affordable suburbs

  1. #1
    Inactive Member BlueWahooChambordDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2007
    Posts
    7,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    most affordable suburbs

    [img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member RaiderWahoo0105's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 25th, 2004
    Posts
    625
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: most affordable suburbs

    Mount Pleasant, SC is an excellent choice IMHO.

    I also read another article where in the Charleston, SC area (MP included) housing is severely UNDERvalued (I doubt the secret will kept much longer).

    Oh and the women there are GORGEOUS...

    It's a beautiful town as well with a lot to do for the family, nice standard of living, and though SC as a state has the POOREST rated public school system in the USA, Mount P. has the best in the state. I personally would like to end up there.
    Go Wahoos!
    Go Mounties!
    [img]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a39/flipanova_7/Inferno.jpg[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •